Our monthly membership plan offers you discount on treatment and insurance in the event of an accident or emergency. As a member, you will receive the following standard benefits.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures*
- 20% discount on any fillings
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.)
- 20% discount on hygienist work
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months
Please note, an initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first monthly payment only.
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a "thank you" for their loyalty to the practice. After three consecutive monthly payments, members can benefit from:
- A free dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary, scale and polish by dentist, periodontal advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
*Excluding laboratory fees and implant treatment.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice